We are a manufacturing company of high purity Industrial Gases eg., Nitrogen & Oxygen, both in the Liquid & Gaseous forms. We are highly equipped with the state of the art technology and also are backed up with rich experience and skilled manpower.
Over the last five years, we have been producing Oxygen & Nitrogen of high quality standards in the industry. Initially, we were using these gases in-house for our Steel Plant, but now we have started the full-fledged production of these gases for commercial purposes.
It is our pleasure to inform you that we are introducing our brand's new product called “REAL HIGH PURITY INDUSTRIAL GASES – NITROGEN & OXYGEN” of high quality into the Nigerian market having satisfied the Regulatory agency standards. The product is certified ready to compete with already existing competitors in the market in terms of quality and pricing. The product is available in all the standard cylinder sizes.
Odourless. Generally considered non-toxic at atmospheric pressure. Will not burn, but supports and accelerates combustion. Materials not normally considered combustible may be ignited by sparks in oxygen rich atmospheres.
For more information, contact Us before using any materials for oxygen service that have not been supplied for use with oxygen and marked accordingly.
Uses and features
- + In combination with a fuel gas such as acetylene, hydrogen or LPG, it is used in welding, cutting, brazing, hardening, scarfing, flame cleaning and heating.
- + Oxygen is used in the manufacture of steel, glass, ethylene oxide, methanol, acrolein, titanium dioxide, vinyl acetate and synthesis gas.
- + Oxygen can be considered for use in any chemical reaction where air is used to give faster reaction time and higher yields. A typical use would be in the treatment of refuse and effluent
- + Ultra and high purity oxygen is used in laboratories, in process control operations and in metal analysis instruments and oxidation in semi-conductor production
- + Oxygen is widely used in medical treatment of respiratory disorders, anaesthetic and hyperbaric chambers.
|S.No||Material Description||Mass (kg)||Cylinder Capacity (l)|
|1||OXY TEC CYL 11,5 KG||11,5||46,6|
|2||OXY TEC CYL PORTAPAK®||1,43||5,8|
|3||OXY TEC MCP 15 X 12,3 KG||184,5||MCP|
|4||OXY LASER GAS MCP 15 X 11,5 KG||172, 5||MCP|